A rarity! Vacant 1 acre lot with access to a 100ft private beach on lake Memphremagog as well as a slip for your boat (max. 22ft length). Nice & flat land, wooded in back and offering a great place to build in a peaceful country environment of the Eastern shores of lake Memphremagog. Tranquility, nature, enjoyment of the lake and its beauty.
- Deeded rights to a 100ft beach and private dock with common slips for 22 boats as seen in the pictures.
- There is a slip for your boat, which must not be longer than 22ft.
- The bottom of the lake goes down fairly quick and which permits deep water docking.
- No moorings are allowed -
- If your boat is longer than 22ft, there are 2 marinas within 5 minutes.
- The lot is approx. 1 minute from the beach & docks by atv or a 5 minute walk.
- Regulations of the association are available upon request.
- The land is located in the municipality of Ogden where serenity abounds in the midst of a beautiful rolling countryside along the Eastern shores of lake Memphremagog. Views onto mountains and gracious sunsets can be enjoyed from the private beach.
- You will find all you need in the Town of Stanstead which is 12 minutes from this lot. You will also benefit from its many cultural, social, artistic and sporting activities.
- You will also find an excellent quality of life in Ogden, just ask people who live there. In addition, taxes are very reasonable!
164' X 269'
Access : LAC , Docking slip , Navigable
Wooded: mixed trees , Wooded
Views on open field and forest
Residential , Single-family
Dock slip for your boat which must not exceed 22 feet.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JACQUES DUPONT, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JACQUES DUPONT, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is EMILIE DUPONT, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.